The Boulder Institute has offered courses in rural and agricultural finance for 16 years and has trained approximately 1,000 individuals in rural finance, agricultural lending, as well as value chain finance. Boulder Institute has offered programs and its courses in three languages: English, French, and Spanish, creating a global community of more than 5000 alumni from more than 150 countries.
We are delighted to partner with FAO/CABFIN, strengthening the content and expertise of the RAFP, by bringing their global leadership in food security and capacity development for building inclusive agricultural financial systems.
- Agricultural Finance: Opportunities, Emerging Models and Product Design: Massimo Pera
- Agricultural Insurance in Developing Countries: Operational Principles and Good Practices: Andrea Stoppa
- Agricultural Lending Methodologies & Techniques for Smallholder and Lowest Income Rural Families: Oscar Guzmán
- Agricultural Loan Analyzer: A'kos Szebeni
- Agricultural Value Chain Finance for Smallholder Farmers: Michael De Groot
- Digital Financial Services for Smallholder Families – Features of an Emerging Model: Emilio Hernández
- Managing Risk in Rural & Agricultural Finance: Klaus Maurer
- New Trends in Agricultural Financing: Panayotis Varangis - Jamie Anderson
- Performance Management in Agricultural Finance Portfolios: Petronella Chigara-Dhitima
- Public and Private Investments in Agriculture: Non-financial Aspects that Institutions Need to Know: Toshiaki Ono
- Public Policies, Programs and Institutions for Agrifinance: Juan Buchenau
- The Role of Agricultural Finance in the Financial Inclusion Agenda: Emilio Hernández - Ulrich Hess - Michael Hamp
- Women’s Access to and Utilization of Rural and Agricultural Finance: Linda Jones
Photo provided by FAO